You're On Your Way to Becoming A Blue Raider!!
千蠃官网国际网址We are glad you are considering Middle Tennessee State University as your choice for higher education. You're not alone, as MTSU is the No. 1 choice of undergraduate students in Tennessee, as well as the No. 1 choice of transfer students and veterans in the state.
MTSU has the resources of a large public university, with programs that have earned national and international acclaim and signature majors that afford unique learning experiences. But it really does feel like a small college with lots of personal attention.
Follow the steps below to apply online:
- First, please create a Login ID. Your Login ID can be up to any nine alphanumeric characters. If you already have an MTSU Student ID Number, please DO NOT use your MTSU Student ID Number or Social Security Number as your Login ID.
- Next, you can choose a PIN, which can be up to 15 alphanumeric characters and must be at least six characters in length.
- Then, verify your PIN, by typing it in again.
- Make a note of your Login ID and PIN as this cannot be retrieved for you because it is encrypted. After you complete the application, your Login ID and PIN will allow you to review your application and admission decision online by logging in below.
- The "Login" button will bring you into the MTSU online admission application.
State Authorization Information:
State and federal laws require colleges and universities to be authorized to offer online degree programs in states other than their own. Click here for detailed information about availability of MTSU Online courses and degree programs in your state.
Getting Started (New Applicants)
千蠃官网国际网址If you are a citizen of a European Union country, the following is important information regarding data security.
MTSU collects, and may share, personally identifying information and other data about you, including, but not limited to, your photo and IP address. Information may be shared with MTSU offices, as well as with federal financial aid agencies and other United States agencies.
Examples of MTSU Departments
- Business Office
- Financial Aid Office
- University’s alumni office
- Student Health Services
- Counseling and Testing Services
- Campus Pharmacy
- Disability & Access Center
- Lightning Job Source/Career Development
- Child Care Lab
- CUSTOMS/new student orientation
Examples of Data Collected
千蠃官网国际网址Students / Student Applicants
- Mailing and current address
- Phone number
- Social Security Number
- Make, model, and license plate number of vehicle (if you own a car and plan to park on campus)
- Family income
- Citizenship status
- Years lived in the US
- Whether you intend to apply for need or merit based financial aid
- Academic major and interests
- Legal Guardian name, email, and address (if applicable)
- Extracurricular activities
- Work experience
Employees / Employee Applicants
- Past employment
- Past and current addresses
- Educational background and degrees/certificates earned
- Social Security number
- Signature acknowledgment
Student information is protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974. We will not disclose student information without your written consent, except in cases where we are required to do so by order of the court, police, or other government agency for public health, homeland security, investigatory purposes, or other exceptions provided under FERPA.
We do not sell your information to third parties, but we may release your information to outside vendors who partner with us to provide services to our students or employees. In addition, certain personally identifiable information is available in public sources (e.g. campus directory). Directory information for students that is available to the public includes first and last name, address, work telephone number, email address, and general education credentials. Directory information for students and information about employees is also available to the public via the Tennessee Open Records Act.
If you have a concern about the information we collect, please contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Additionally, employees may also contact MTSU’s Human Resource Services office.
You have the right to withdraw your consent or to opt out of our data collection processes at any time.